Friday, September 08, 2006

yesterdae

yeap...juz a little update about ytd...
kendra asked me to go down to find her!...yeap soo i went...i asked geffren to come aso...ya when we reached dere soo colleen and kendii dar...hurhur...den got aldwyn's no. from kendra...:P...kendra i prove the point that u 2 got fate hahhahahaz....kendra arh...keep asking me to play..lolx soo i play abit...hehehez very fun to kaqiao aldwyn lo!!! i throw ball at his butt and back and squirt water at him...he almost killed me!!!>.<
but den of all ppl kendra was the one to squirt water at me!!! that evil little twirp..:P....
ya...den aft tat had to go soo aldwyn and me go off together we took mrt to dhoby ghaut...he sent me to church and den aft tat he went to hotel!! lolx...he soo nice right!!! ya...den now smsing him like crazy!!!
ok la...shall end here later den i update about todae..nutting much happen todae!!!...
to kendii:...no matter wad i'll still be ur good fren kkz...dun sad..:)

No comments: