Monday, September 11, 2006

...THE TWO BIG BULLIES!!!....

arh!!! todae have my maths prelims papers!!! oo my son i think i gonna fail le lo..:(.... haiz!!!!
anw todae aft the paper, esther shelly and me when to macs...i eat very little coz i not hungry but the two dearest ladies eat alot arh...eat soo slowly summore lolx...but nvm la..i had fun toking to them...
erm then aft tat go back home called "all the wind"...haiya he still sleeping but cannot blame him coz he very tired den sick summore lo....anw i went to lavender to meet him..and den we go his house...haiz...i use the com awhile...den aft tat we wanna sleep but in the end juz lie down dere and tok..hehehehz...i had fun though!!!...erm but he see my videos!!! unoe those corny videos that me romei and leon took when we were bored!! arh...haiz soo paiseh!!! aiya he everytime bully me de lo!!! same as kendii! haiz u all 2 are dun like tat la!!!
ya...den aft tat went back home and he went to his grandma house to eat...:)...
END OF STORY!!

No comments: