Sunday, September 10, 2006

tired tired tired me!!!

hey hey.... aiya...todae is super super extremely tired de la!!!!...ytd tok to aldwyn until quite late....
ya soo at church todae was actualli quite sleepy... but the sermon manage too keep me awake...but i had a very very bad stomachache that ppl was saying i look very pale..but i realli learnt from the sermon about signs that god is coming..and i'm looking forward to it...
ya...den todae me romei and leon were studying together in the youth room...lolx...but we tok more la...romei and leon soo funny they keep singin duet lo!!! hahahahhaz....i love romei and leon...dey are my bestest frens!!!!
den aft tat went to meet aldwyn at cold storage...he was gonna send me home..hehehez very nice right...but once he saw me he start pushing my head le...coz of the princess entry hehehez...aiya...kkz la i dun sae him le...(PS. aldwyn dun angry le kkz?)erm we took mrt home, he help me take my bag...coz very heavy..(hez thks)...he arh..dun let me see his ic and ez link hehehez...next time i will grab and c de..dun care...:P..ANIWAE THKS ALDWYN FOR SENDING ME HOME!!!
erm den aft tat tok to him on the fone...he sing song very nice but i shall not elaborate more coz he will kill me de...:)...
ok la...i now realli realli very tired le...shall end here...
:(...tmr got sch..:( muz wake up early le..:(

No comments: