Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'M STUPID....

erm der is youth mission todae!!!..o well it's quite fun..hahahaz...i like the mtv thingey...lol..next time must do wiv atw deeey all...whahahahahah :P......o ya...have sumting to giv atw..but i tink muz wait until fri den can give hehehez...ar i cant wait for tmr's youth mission...o well it beats sitting in class and getting depressed by my results...haiz...haz and i got a pretty orange flower!!! O YA.. and esther wrote me a love letter..of how much she appreciate me...awww how sweet...opps...erm sumone not named getting jealous...ahhahaz...hu arh??..
but den sum ppl are still showing me att...wahlao...i cant be bothered le lo...hmph....dunnoe wad's their prob la...i didn even do aniting to her can....o ya..and i dunnoe i feel guilty...i feel like i'm part of the reason y my daughter and my grandaughter fell out wiv each other..:(...aiya u 2 dun like tat la...we are one big happy family ma...rmb 'ONE LOVE' QUOTING JOSHUA...HAHAHAz...
o well i cant wait for the outing on fridae...erm but i tink the grp is getting bigger...erm let's c...cheryl, charlene, audrey, adelina, atw, mayb ben and chris plus me!!!...wha alot of ppl wor...but i'm gonna have to give charlene and cheryl tuition awhile..er nu er arh...u mind gg to play bb??..u got daddy to pei u ma...sorry auds is it too much ppl??...
yupx..and had tutorial todae...so tired can...sleeping half the time..almost everydae have tutorial...but i'm tink of gg for night sessions...anione wanna go wiv me...?...noe wad i tink i'm realli hopeless lousy and stupid..i realli tot i can do well for my maths and ss...but o well now i fail my humanities, science, maths and f&n!!!...wha....i'm soo STUPID!!!....slap myself la...

No comments: