Thursday, September 07, 2006

the past few days of pure fun!

hahahaz...alrite this past few daes had been sooo sooo much fun... i never had the time to update lolx!!!!....alright let's start from ytd....
wed(elvin's farewell party):
ok a little introduction...elvin is this super super tall and nice guy whom i got to noe thru diying...anw he's gg to the army soon sooo some of the peeps decided to put up a celebration for him...
i met diying first...and we had a hard time locating the place...we were trying to figure out charlene's instructions...luckily we saw geffren half way and he told us where it is...yup...and for the first few hours me and dee were like gg up and down to hire a bike..hahahaz...o ya den aft tat i followed the rest of them to cycle!!! wahlao sum of dem cycle damn fast la...i have to use soo much strength to catch up lo...o ya den aft awhile the MAN CAME....hhahahaz elvin la...and i cycled with him at first...wahlao he realli cycle very very very fast...sooo hard to catch up can!!!...i kena muscle cramp lo!!!...o ya and den aft tat we started the bbq...i didn eat much though juz sausage, fruits and a couple of green tea...lolx...o ya... den later me and dat guy aldwynn...wahlao he bully me la...he go and poke me....i was trying to chase him the whole dae...but i got tired...he's fast!!!...den later the rest of the guys called me pri sch kid...noe y..a couple of the guys from the neighbouring bbq pit was like....girl u pri wad..can i have ur hp no.!!! pissed me off!!! freaked me out too!!!...ya soo i told the rest and dey started teasing me about looking like a pri sch kid!!!!!ROAR!!!!!.... ya but den aft tat aldwynn walk me to wait for daddy to drive me home coz the underpass very scary!!! o ya..and den daddy drove aldwynn and diying back to the pit...
todae:
actually nutting la...juz played bb... one super scary thing was kendii LITTLE bro fight with the BIG GUY ALDWYNN!!!...scary la...aiyo...anw juz hangout abit...wah and den me and geffren were juz sitting dere and the rest start teasing us lo!!! hmph...ROAR!!!!...soo bad!!!...anw geffren very nice la!!! and i noe dis little secret bout him!!! wahlao...geffren u sooo sooo owe me a nice dinner!!!ya...and den aft tat went home wiv aldwynn coz he stay near me!!! lolx on the way back i kept beating him...hahahaz hu ask him sae i pri sch kid!!!!!soooo evil!!! he was like see la u beat me until soo red!!! den i was like i tot that was ur natural colour and he said u wanna see wad is natural colour!! and he started beating me!!! wah pain xia!!! den he said from ytd until now u beat me soo much!!!i want revenge...i totally freaked out and ran away...luckily he wasnt serious lol...

No comments: