Saturday, September 16, 2006

happy belated b'dae LEONIE HO!!!

arh...i dunnoe...i've been feeling real crappy dis daes....
o well let's tok about ytd first....
it was pouring ytd...sooo me esther and diying went to audrey my dearest daughter house!!! hahahah...we watch fruit basket..and had lotsa fun!!!! her grandma even cooked fried rice for us!!! o well aft tat...me and dee go back to my hse...called princess and den aft tat went to meet them..me n dee were abit retarded standing at a corner eatin an instant nasi briyani lunch box...hahahaz...
o man it was soo fun bullying the guys...but dey bully me too lo..hmph... owell...but i din go to romei hse aft tat....i was realli tired sooo i stayed at home to study!!!
o and ya... HAPPY BELATED B'DAE LEONIE HO!!! I HEARTS U!!! I NOE U HEARTS ME TOO...!!!we'll celebrate and give u ur prezzie aft my os kkz...may u mature in god's love yea....OO I forgot how old are u now?
yup todae:
nutting lo...stay at home and study study study...had the usual quarrels wiv mummy...been realli realli stress!

No comments: