Tuesday, September 12, 2006

i wanna cry le...

haiz...i dunnoe y i'm juz super depressed suddenly le...and it has nutting to do wiv whatever happen todae in fact i have fun!!! perhaps it's all the stress bah..:(...
annw todae had my chemistry paper....i tink i gonna cry le lo!!! realli la...i like gonna fail le.. my head was totally blank when i do lo...and den my math prelims aso!!! wah...haiz...and i have this pimple like thingey growin on my eye, it quite small...mummy sae i use to have it when i was young and she had to bring me to the doctor to get it out!!! she sae go see doctor when the ting is smaller is better than when it is bigger..she still sae wad go operation le!!! wah...i dun wan go operation la...i very scared pain le!!! huh bcum blind how???...aiyaa of all times gg to grad's nite le suddenly pop out.. :(..i realli very scared go c doctor la!!! MY EYES..
haiz i soo bei cei...everyting i'm studying like cannot go inside my brains... this few daes i aso got no mood to eat le la...:( my brains like gonna explode with the overloading of info lo!!!
haiz blog about todae:
aft exam, diane, diying, esther, shelly and me went to kfc to eat...i bought popcorn chicken...but in the end still never finish.. realli haz no mood to eat...aft tat went back home and call all the wind!!! i went to his house again...this time we slept abit...he la.. bite himself soo hard until got mark!!! aiya...i juz realize the bite he gave me now got blue black le..haz... aft tat we went to find diying dey all... erm alot of ppl wor. my mood sort of lightened up abit toking to them and juz relaxing... realli juz hanging out with frens was great...

ps. my eyes..boohoo...i dun wanna go operation dun wan see doctor.. :(

No comments: