Thursday, September 14, 2006

exam stress

yea yea yea....i manage to find sumtime to update...dis dew daes realli very bei cei not enuff sleep aso....anw the thing on my eyes had subside...but den thru this incident...i realli thank those hu had bothered to tag and gave me encouragement...realli thanks!!! it meant alot to me!!! that theres ppl hu cared...:)...thks adelina, pei sze, audrey, kendii, shallie wallie and aldwyn..:D....i realli realli heart u guys!!!!i cant wait for the chalet wiv my dearest frens ...all my love oness and darlins juz hangin out happily...
haiz sumtimes i feel that my parents nv understand!! i have realli tried my best to study and i'm puttin in my effort ...when i go out wiv my frens i realli study de lo.. but dey juz dun trust me!!! wad do theyy do when they come home...NAG NAG NAG!! it's realli stressing me out...hu cares bout food now...we juz mug mug mug and mug... sometimes i feel like giving up realli giving up...the thought of being with god instead of studying sounds much more comforting...but den again the notE that aunty rUth give me for teachers dae ...said this "do ur best in ur studies...take it as a way that u wanna do ur best in order to serve god better in future..i ll look forward to working wiv u in sundae sch" it prob doesn't seem to her tat this sentence got my att...but it sure is an encouragement for me to go on... to do my best for god!
alrite bout todae...aft sch i went home called princess...and he came over... we took a nap...and den aft tat go meet kendii and jia to study at pl!!! i tink the 3 of dem are soo cute...hanging out with dem was soo fun!!! thanks jia thanks kendii and thanks ALDWYN...for all lightening up my mood..made me feel much better....
i'll continue to pray...let's all juz work hard for this few months and everyting will b over..:)....
to those hu cared: i hearts u!!!
i assure all of u that i'll stay strong...and i'll try my best to stay happy...

No comments: