Monday, October 09, 2006

todae was such a great dae..:P... hahahahz addie had to go home todae coz she got tummy ache..??..ok anw soo ya todae aft recess me and deb brought diane to the general office for her asthma...and i went to get her bag and all..and that little lady deb, told them tat she too was not feeling well, apparently i didn wanna go up alone, soo i told them tat i have cramps(which i realli do) and u noe wad they did!!! ask me to go out and wait for miss lee and ask for my mum's no. i was totally clueless la... told her i didn need to go back home...but den she said i have symtoms of a gastric flu...?????.... gosh soo aniwae i was asked to be quarantined in a room, whereby kendii and jia came to find me to tok..:) thks darlins!!! but o well couldnt go off wiv dem coz dad was coming to fetch me... hahahaz but i was quite happy coz i didn need to hav tutorials..:D...muahahahahha..
anw after tat went reach home called dear and dear came over to my hse lolx...we rest, played and erm rest hahahahhaz....love dear dear...MUACKX!!!

No comments: