Thursday, October 19, 2006

super emo ppl!!!

alrite this was the quiz that shelly gave me
name 13 ppl:
1.Aldwyn
2.Chris
3.Ben
4.geffren
5.Audrey
6.Elvin
7.Esther
8.Deborah
9.Adelina
10.Jiarong
11.kendra
12.Romei
13.carl

How did i meet 10(jia)?
>Haha. in sch.lol. she's my <3!

What would i do if i never met 1(aldwyn)?
>OMYSON! i think i'll die!

What would i do if 6(elvin)and 2(chris)dated?
>Erps. they are already dating! Chris is my mum, elvin is my dad.

Have i seen 4(geff)cry?
>Nope. but would love too! dun mind sharing things with him...

Do you think 10(jia) is cute?
>Yes la, Yes la...

How did i get to know 8(deb)?
>In sec 3 class...

Would i ever go on a date with 12(romei)?
>Erps.Yea. many many times alreadi...:)

What is no 7's(esther)favourite colour?
>i dunno... blue?

What would you do if 6(elvn)confesses his/her love for you?
>NO WAY! he'll never like me de...

A fact about no 9.(addie)
>She's a cat!

Who is 4(geff)going out with?
>hehez. ssh. cannot say. I promised him...

Who is 5(audrey) to me?
>my daughter...

Would i ever live with 13(carl)?
>erp. no problem.MY BEST FRIEND LO!!!

Is 2(chris) single?
>dun tink soo animore yea.

What do you think about 3(ben*winks*)?
>He's a nice, sincere man.

Best Thing about 8(deborah):
>She's nice!!! sweet!!!

What do i like about 11(kendra)?
>Hur hur... her SEXINESS! *WINKS*

Favourite memory with 6(elvin).
>when we played Bball.. which was a long time ago.

yeap tat was the quiz....todae i had my practical...which i dun tink i had done well at all....haiz dunnoe la very bei....anw i was juz readin blogs...and i realize tat many many ppl very emo wor..hahahaz...kkz la..ppl dun emo le.. kkz.. i dunnoe whether we'll keep in contact...but at least we noe tat each of us had made an impact on each one of our lives...we noe tat we are all in this together...:)..
aft practical went to eat wiv deb,addie,diane,diying,esther n shelly...it was quite nice...i sorta was cherishin tat moment..i wonder when we'll b the next time all of us get together and siit on the same table eatin man..:(... ya aft tat..diying came over to my house to study..we didn realli tok at my hse coz she was doin her work and i was juggling btw using the com and den studying ss...yupyup...but it was still nice having sum1 at home wiv me...
crap la..tmr still hav to go back sch...soo sian lo..i dunnoe about da plans tmr...addie might drop by to study wiv me..n den aft tat shud b go meet diane and xy to get sum materials for sumtings....
my little advice to everyone is to stay strong this period of time..even during this period of mugging and stress...dun forget tat no matter wad..GOD WILL GUIDE US..AND HE WILL LEAD THE WAY..:)..

to dear.. i'm sorry i made u sad again...i'm owaes making u bei cei..haiz...sorry~...

No comments: