Friday, October 06, 2006

erm todae very erp...ok i dunnoe how to sae...
i had english tutorial todae...and being one of those b4..:P...we sat aside to do our work..haiz but i dun care i must get an A for my english lo... which i tink is quite hard..me stupid mah..
den aft tat me waited for kendii and jia to go toa payoh...dey 2 soo cute...dey are my 2 darlings..:P....hez...den when we at toa payoh dat time saw atw and chris on the way lolx..
haz and we went to macs to study...lolx...but i din study much todae i was quite tired....den dey all soo funny la..hmph ppl we didn play catching and play lanterns lo..:P...not fun de...
den aft tat sum stuff happen i tink btw kendii, jia and chris..coz dey come back looking so quiet..:(...aft tat me kendii jia n atw went to the library...aiyo but the library very cold la!!!! my teeth was chattering!!!! but i had fun at the library...
aft tat dear, jia and me went to the bus inter..and o well sum ting hapen...i tink we realli hurt him..aiyo..how???....i feel very guilty...lolx... aft tat we took the bus home..and had a nice time tokin...yup tat's about all...i love dear..:)...but no frets jia n kendii i love u 2 too..:P
anw right now mum is not at home..and i'm very lonely.....
arh message to ben: come for the movie la....

No comments: