Sunday, October 08, 2006

stressed!

haiz have a whole lot of shit this whole week.. been crying not onli over my family but over my exams...been havin probs wiv her again,i dunnoe animore,it pains me to hurt her feelings but i realli gotta spit it out, how do she expect me to still b nice and forget everyting when she did all those hurting stuff to me..do she even thought of how i feel when she compare me wiv other ppl...i'm not perfect u noe...y do she have to come back home and vent it all out on me...do u realli tink u are the onli one hu had a bad dae...i too had a bad dae...i too had gone thru alot of hell in sch and yet i dun go home and shout at u...but tat's wad u are doing...arg... i'm sick of tired of dis...do u noe y i rather stay out and study dis dae it's bcoz i noe i'l never b able to have peace at home...
haiz Os is round the corner..seeing all the many topics that i still haven cover is stressing me out...
a little update bout todae...church was ok i finalli got to meet romei..:D but poor leon is realli sick... o well soo i did not study wiv romei todae i went home after all hm..din meet dear coz he got and...met ben(frm church) at city hall and he went back wiv me to kallang and go back home...he was juz bored dat's y...
randomness:
hurhur dear juz told me sumting realli funni...happen tat he bought his dinner at yoshinoya and went to esplanade rooftop wiv his frens...in the end a cockroach went inside his food lolx soo funni...all his money wasted...:P...arg is till haven save for his present and addie's one.... i guess i'll owe dem first..:)

No comments: