Monday, October 23, 2006

my blog have come to life!!!! resurrected from the dead~!

haiz i noe dis few weeks i haven beem updating lately....o well i have lots of stuff to study..and have been having sum stuff lately happening again..haiz o well i guess certain ppl alreadi noe alreadi..but i dun wanna tok bout it here... but o well i tink me and kendii owaes seems to have the same problems..but my resolution to all these problems is tat god will pull me thru he will lead me on....(personal note to kendii- hey girl got aniting spiritual wise or wadeva fdo come tok to me.. i hope my letter did help u clarify certain stuff..:)...)my mood dis few daes have been crap...i feel totally totally totally useless...serious...haiz...i'm starting to feel like i'm getting more distant wiv my parents esp my mum...

O WELL ENUF SAID....let's juz tok bout wad happen todae....
i had to go back to sch as usual...yup...me n shelly went to 4.5 to study at first..and den charlene and her whole ENTIRE CLASS came... it was nice though to have her company...and haha we took lots of spastic foto..and she proclaim me her wifey!!!i actualli intended to go wiv her to meet the rest and hang out...but o well i manage to resist temptation to go romei hse to study...
it was nice though..to have fellowship wiv my lovely sister lolx...and my darling leonie hahaaz...auntie chun mei cooked real nice pasta for lunch love it man....and den later kor kok choon came to give us tuition in ss...erm i muz sae kor kok choon is a good good teacher lol.ROMEI I SOO LOVE U...U ARE MY BESTEST BESTEST FRIEND!!!...sumtimes i tink romei and i totally clicked...is like there is no need to explain certain things to her simtimes she juz understand and i thank god for this lovely friend!!! she's the SEXIEST... ahhahaz... yeap and auntie chun mei cooked for dinner too...i love the soup and the patties!!! hahahaz..todae was actuaallli quite a nice dae...thks romei and leon and family for giving me joy..
DEAR DEAR I MISS U~~~....i love my monkey, my loagong, my baobei...aiya i juz love u la..:)

No comments: