Wednesday, October 04, 2006

losing my wallet and saving money

haiz todae started off ok...although i was tired in sch and still ahd to stay back in school for f&n but it was ok...den aft tat went to toa payoh central to meet up wiv atw, geff, chris, kendii, jia jia...lol i sorta miss kendii and jia...i have been seeing them lately...aniwae soo i past them their love note from me..:).... i hearts them.... ya and den geff left and jia left...apparently chris follwed jia to inter and left kendii alone..that sickening man he better not two-time my 2 darlings..:P ya it was soo fun to tease kendii bout chris and jia about geffren...hehehez...ya n it was soo fun to spray perfume at atw...:P...hez but he sprayed his cologne at me like spraying pesticide at bugs like tat..:P...
haiya but den when leave that time i realised that i lost my wallet...wahlao i panic lo...haiz i'm sad now..dun hav my wallet sooo weird la...ssoo now no money...still have to buy presents...so i have decided not to eat totally in sch( i'll try my best)....i need to save my money...:)

No comments: