Sunday, October 01, 2006

church changi and exams

todae had church..erm kor kok choon spoke...lolx..he's soo qim..:)hahahaz,but all was good...aft church my lovely winnie taught me math!!! hahahahz...den we were juz hanging out in church when that weird guy keep stalking us lo!!!!wahlao we were soo freaked out la!!!!he's creepy since first dae go church alreadi like tat...aft tat went to eat and had youth...i led worship todae!! hahahaz...and todae's topic was erm sexual morality hahahaz....ok la i could relate wiv wad winnie was saying...loolx...but mayb it's too early for leonie... erm i was tinking next time i wanna my marriage to be based on god man..god mus b the focus btw me and him...:)
yup aft church me and winnie went to find atw...hahahz..and ehem ellen came to find winnie...awww...hahahahaz...and den we went our separate ways at the mrt...me and atw went to changi to meet moses and charlene...hahahz and we studied!!! atw was soo lame:p...and soo was moses...lolx...the 2 potential gays...:P. and moses actualli taught me a maths qn!!! he's soo smart!!! aft tat went to popeye's to eat...yummy...ahahhaaz and played ard at the mrt!!! the guys la...:P...keep stalking me and charlene!!! horrible la!!!
ok i shall end here... too all gd luck to atw, ben, chris, jia and kendra for their Ns...gd luck aso to charlene and all the others hu have exams tmr...:)
to kendra: dear pls dun tink bout cutting urself...if u wanna cut i cut wiv u...all at least tell me y u wanna cut u noe u can confide in me de lo...
i'm gonna have to stop eating for the sake of getting b'dae present for atw and addie...:)...no more recess for me!!!!

No comments: