Thursday, October 12, 2006

HAPPI B'DAE DARLIN!

erm was soo tired in sch todae...ytd tok to dear until very late..anw i was juz plain bored..i couldn wait for sch to end...i'm gonna give a short summary of what happen todae...coz if i go on itll take forever...
aft sch went to meet dear, we met up at lavender hahahaz and was lost souls we dun noe where to go lolx...but finalli we went to erm marina bay..lolx...but we were soo lame walk here walk dere but in the end decided to go city link instead to eat at sakae sushi...hahahahz it was yummy erm but ex lo..and we were both very full....haz but nvm i promise dear le..next time it's my treat during my b'dae....yup yup and i found the rabbit to give addie!!!
ok and den aft tat we went to changi airpot..sat at the viewing mall!!! and look at aeroplanes!! hahaz... aft tat we went to starbucks and i treat dear to cake...:)..oo and dear dear so nice bought me sweets..hurhur and a pig wallet...!!!! soo cute...
HAPPY B'DAE DARLING!!!! I LOVE U I LOVE U...

I.L.O.V.E.Y.O.U.

No comments: