Friday, April 07, 2006

yea....todae 2.4 km run.....hahahhaz....started at 3.40....so me and deb went addie hse first...to wait for addie to get her stuff.....n i tried her mum's swimming costume which was abit weird on me....hahahaz...and den we went to deb hse to wait for her to gether swimming stuff too!!!!.....her mom ish soo nice...:)....and her sis ish very pretty too...:).....hahhaz
i wasn't suppose to swim wiv dem....but juz gg der to watch my frens swim...sooo aft tat we meet up wiv audrey diane esther diying and kendra.....hurhur...and ate wasabi crackers.....(o my son it was hot)....hahahahz.....yupyup...
den we waited for our turn to run...dis year we could run with our mp3s wiv us...:D....hahahaz...soo i ran....sorry guys i din wait for u all...hahahaz....i waz quite please wiv my run though...coz i usually stop alot...but dis year i ran most of the time...opps and addie tried to tap me....but i din realize...:D....i waz faaaster den her..:D....hahahahhaz....
yup and den when everyone gather together audrey found out tat she lost the key ....for the padlock for diane bag coz dey put their wallets in der....so we ran back again to look for it...soo we practically ran 4.8km all in all....but still couldn't find it....hahahhaz..
luckily....we manage to dig thru diane's bag and get the wallets all out....hahahahaz
and den we went to the swimming complex...i initially wasn't suppose to swim wiv dem!!!!!!!....but in the end they pull me to the pool...and wanted to splash water at me...and dat if i dun change into esther's mum's swimming costume....they are gg to wet me...sooo in the end i went...hahahahz...i tot i look weird!!!!!!!!......totally ugly...and fat...hmph....
but den again i had fun.....
but den i had to leave....soo i said bye to my sexay addie....diane and the rest....accept for audrey, kendra and diying hu went back wiv me....
kendra and diying took cab wiv me while audrey walk home...
hahahahz....
den when reach home...mum and me go eat down stairs herbal chicken and claypot ginger fish....nice.....
poor diying i tink shes gonna hav a flu soon!
ooo well i had fun todae!!...
wive my sexay addie, lovely deborah, darlin esther,honey diane, cutie kendra, HORNY audrey....and sweetie diying...

my dearlie jia rong waz sick couldnt cum...aw.....i miss jia!!!!!!
and i miss "rubbish"!

hahahhaz girls i luv u ...tkhs for the dae!!!....

i'm soo worried bout sundae sch!!!!

No comments: