Monday, April 17, 2006

move along

hey hey....todae....actualli suppose to go wiv diying to paya lebar....but den she got gepg proj....soo went wiv jia to eat ljs instead...yupyup....not much happen todae...jia was in pain todae..poor her...hope she's alrite..."

I'm smelling you so your scent will always be the first thing my nostrils remember.
I taste your tears so I can remember what it was like to feel your pain.
I'm kissing you so that I can be able to remember the feeling of your lips against mine.
Trying to savour the feeling I get when you're within reaching distance from me. .
I could no longer contain myself and fell to the floor, but he caught me, like I knew he would.
I bawled my eyes out until they ached with the pain, but nothing compared to the feeling inside my heart.
I fell in love with him,
who ever said it would work out perfectly?
But then again, I wouldn't turn back the hands of time to erase this feeling.
Because not even that could change such a feeling.

He left without another word as he watched her disappear in the distance as she looked longingly back at him; wishing things were different- wishing that things didn't have to be this way.

He loved her and she loved him.
No one ever doubted that.
But sometimes, that just isn't enough.


Speak to me,
when all you got to keep is strong
Move along,
move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along,
move along just to make it through
Move along
Move along So a day when you've lost yourself completely
Could be a night when your life ends
Such a heart that will lead you to deceiving
All the pain held in your Hands are shaking cold
Your hands are mine to hold

*sniff*

No comments: