Sunday, April 02, 2006

haiz i miss yvonne and emelia...nv see them for two weeks le!!!!.....o but i'm glad beatrice cum todae..i haven seen her for a long time either ...hurhur...shes so pretty...yupyup..todae no youth...so me and romeo and leon stayed back in church to study....aunty elaine gave us tution....:)....shes sooo nice...but i was a little annoyed coz i cant do the math qns....i totally cant do it and my sch teachers haven gone thru it either....i seriously worry man...!!...almost break down doin the qns la!!!.... sooo stress!!!!!!!!!!wahhhhh...haiz...guess i'll ask biaojie when we meet on tues....well after tat when tuition waz over....me romei and leon went down for a walk to get away from math stress...and den went up again to do some work....hahahhaz....
aft tat the real fun cums in....we fooled around wiv my fone...me and leon did a music video of the song "my redeemer lives"(the funny version)....and den we did another one of me doin the macs advertisement...aiya super funny la!!!!hahahhaz...but soo lame xia

haiz haiz yup yup..... tmr's sch again...xian...hahahahaz....but den again it'll end by the end of this year....muz seriously work hard..:p...

i miss "ahem ahem"

No comments: