Tuesday, April 04, 2006

rainy dae!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaz todae waz abit weird...hahahhaz me audrey addie deborah and esther went to fcc to eat after sch....den halfway rain until lyk hell xia!!!...hahahahhaz....so i let them use the umbrella and ran in the rain(c i'm soooo nice ppl).....so aft tat i waz lyk super drenched!!!!!! my gosh...!!!....realli drenched.... soooo aft we alll wentto the toilet and get ourselves all tidy up we went into the soo called "cafe"....ahhahahz...and i got real cold in side...the aircon waz lyk blowin at me....and i waz super wet....ooo and den "ahem" came...yaz.....i waz shivering while eatin my nasi lemak la!!!.....and wad the rest sae i look lyk a nutcracker wiv my teeth chatterin...lyk wad!!!!....hahahhaz...sooo now i juz puke out my nasi lemak...and kept on sneezing and coughing...

No comments: