Wednesday, April 19, 2006

O MY SON...MY HAIR

arrr...
i cut my hair 2dae...and i'm not exagerating...my fringe is realli juz 1 cm....o well den it get's longer..i'm totally freaking out...i look weird...makes my head look bigger...arh....den...my ponytail is lyk sooo straight...as if no layer lyk tat...but well it's lyk steps...soo lyk jap style lyk tat u noe....yupyup..
but i cant stacnd it....
omg...how to face sch lolx..
i'm gonna clip everything up...so when it grows longer den i'll let it down....ar...and i juz talk to deb and she saeshe's gonna luff at me...she's soo evil..
lolx...but esther and diying sae it looks fine...dey got abit tired of me touching my hair all the time lolx..
den after tat we went to eat pastamaina..
omg i'm super broke dis daes..

haiz....ar....i miss my hair..
arrrrr...arrrrarrrr........

No comments: