Thursday, April 06, 2006

pangseh lo

hey hey...o well i'm gettin better todae...at least i dun feel 2 feverish....hahhahaz...but still got cough and flu....blehx....sooo xianx....hahahaz...
o well alrite....todae stayed back in sch....hurhur....waited for add-die and diying....lolx...and audrey and deb hav tutorial...so me esther and diane went to the libray to do hmwork...hahahaz norti esther din bring hmwork....keep tokin...:p( kidding la)....hahahaz...so anw aft tat we went to find diying dey all...and den waited for addie....by then audrey and deb waz out for tutorial....hurhur...deb do french braids for me...:D....
o and den arh the whole grp pangseh me le!!!!!......aftcing them dey pangseh me again nv wait for me when i cor *ahem*...
o well...nv meet *aheM* todae coz he got sumting else on...yupx yup....
2.4km tmr sooo scared

haiz i miss *ahem*

No comments: