Saturday, September 01, 2007

the past 2 daes had been loads of fun!
ytd honey came to my hse aft he went to visit his sec sch! aft tat he went with me to my mum's cell group and played table tennis! and dear dear is awesome! he played so well! at least way way way better than me! hahax basically i'm happy cause i spent most of my entire wiv darling! and i meet romei again!
today! i met love to go to town to chill out! we catched rush hour 3! which is the best movie by far among al the movies i watch with love! dwelling in my darling's company is o so wonderful!
hehex...

to romei: congrats on getting baptized! i'm so happy for u! i know honey we had lesser time to catch up dis daes! but i promise u bestie i'll be here for u! we'll definitely go chill out and shop and waste that tcc voucher of yours when u get back!

to patrick: many times i've disappoint u but thanks for always excepting my apologies! you've been so understanding..you are simply awesome!i love u so much! 4th month soon!

No comments: