Sunday, September 02, 2007

didn went for training today, i went to church instead! it was romei and leon's baptizm day! gosh i must say i'm happy for them! i miss my church frens! they are awesome! we went to east coast park and cycled even though it was pouring heavily! nothing could dampen our mood! i adore these people! :) i feel this fuzzy feeling not having my bestie around for the next 3 weeks.

to romei: i'll miss u! be careful in china! and get back real soon! dun even think about getting a china boyfriend there and abandon me alrite!

though i realli realli enjoyed myself today, i cant help but have my thoughts drifting to patrick! i missed him very much! i felt bad though that here i am having fun and he is at training! but seriously it felt weird not having him around since i'm pretty used to seeing him all the time recently! i was checking my fone once in a while tempted to message him, but i know he cant reply! hax...yea it sucks i was waiting.... and even worse training today ended so late so i waited longer..:) but i'm fine with waiting...i got patrick's messages...and i'm happy!... i cant wait to see patrick tomorrow! ive been thinking bout that the whole day long! think it's a date between him, his dad, his sis and me tomorrow!

PATRICK I LOVE U!... seriously love u!

No comments: