Thursday, September 27, 2007

i know i haven updated my blog for like soooo long! i just didn have inspiration nor time nor energy! on a very very good note! my best friend ROMEI IS BACK FROM HER LONG LONG LONG VACATION. she came back 'pregnant' with lotsa stories to sae..... i cant wait for our next sleepover....i still remember the last time she sleepover and we didn noe we talk so much till my dad came in at 6am to nag us to sleep! yea this is how much me and romei can talk about! ROMEI IS PRICELESS! i noe ive spent lesser time with her now! but i tell u it was weird not having her in singapore at least when she was still around i know she's within reach!

well romei now that i've wrote a whole paragraph for u...u better get me a good b'dae present!...

alrite back to life....zul saes it's more or less cfm i'll be coxing for the women's team...now this happens to be good news and bad news. i'm happy that i can contribute to the team but now i'm really scared about whether i can learn so much within less then a month! o lord! save me! well trust me coxing is not just about striking a pose and holding a magnified paddle alrite!

and to my boy...u do really brings me bliss u noe....:)
i love u!

No comments: