Saturday, September 15, 2007

arh gosh! trust me this is by far on of the worst few days in my life! today was the first day of sava! and god i can imagine how much fun and excitement i could have enjoyed with my teammates if not for my terrible gastric pain! i was lying down in the shed most of the time unless it was my turn to go out and drum! i feel damn guilty, out there my teammates are working their ass off to get into the finals and i was in the shed resting.. :(

this terrible gastric happened since thursday night till today! i've been having sleepless nights since thurs cause ofthe sudden shots of pain at night! i read up about stomach ulcers! if the pain continues i prob have to go to the doc again..it sounds a little like stomach ulcer... :(

on the other hand, there's good news...zul says i can go out dere to cox for the next race! sounds good eh! at least now i feel like i'm helping the team! hopefully he doesnt change his mind though! and romei would be back soon!

p.s to patrick: thks for taking care of me... i noe u are tired! have a good rest darling! u did well today! i love u soo much! u're precious! muacks~

No comments: