Monday, August 14, 2006

i miss mummy..........T.T

todae have been so "eventful"!...alrite first of all i had my coursework B practical todae..apparently of all things i forget my label...o well anw i think a great deal of marks will b deleted lo!!! hopefully i still pass la...but then again..bcoz if this we were exempted from tutorial!alrite..so aft tat my and all the f&n practical girls went to eat lunch together..and when we were aboutto leave...addie told me tat she had recieve a sms from my mum..and apparently my mum told her she wont b coming back home till 1 sept...I WAS SOO STUNNED...i couldn't believe it...i became realli worried...aparently i rushed home in a cab..i didn care...that i llok like a xiao char bo... i started crying in the cab..but softly coz i didn want the uncle to noe...i was soo afraid..
i went back home and call romei asked her wad happen but she wasnt so sure..i started tearing again(i dun tink romei noe la, it wasnt too obvious)...luckily my mum had to stayed over in the hospital for 1 night only...romei's family brought me to find my mum at TTSH...
i was soo glad that my mum was still fine the operation went well..thank GOD...but mum still look abit weak..it was hard to understand wad she wanted to sae to us..but we got it..
aft a while we had to go...romei's family brought me to eat dinner...thank you...realli thank god for romei and her family if not for then i dun tink i have been able to survive todae wivout worrying sick!
soo here i am at home..i'm feeling soo lost now wivout mummy...it's only one dae but i'm realli missing her..is she having a good sleep.. good rest..i dunnoe...i hope she's doing fine...it feels odd not doing the goodnite ritual wiv my mum..she owaes says 'goodnight princess' to me b4 i go to sleep...
o well..i still thank god..for providing ppl who care and too the time off to visit and ask about my mum...they sure was an encouragement..and made my dae...:)

No comments: