Saturday, August 19, 2006

haiz it's been a long weekend!...starting off wiv the issue of my mum's operation...but o well mum looks soo much better now..
but den another sad sad thing was tat miss nunis left..o man 2 teachers have left us alreadi...and it's reallli sad...miss nunis is a realli great teacher..and she had instilled soo much great values in sec 4.4 lives...soo much sooo that when our class was gg thru a major crisis proble m she was there withus..and she made our class bonded again...i tink she does a very very good job in being a teacher...and i realli admire her..for juz following her dreams..what she realli want to do..and she even have such a suportive husband...realli i want to follow her footsteps...music and drama have owaes been wad i wanted to do..by taking a step forward to reach my dreams is what i shud do and not wait around for it! i'll keep her in my prayer and i'll never forget her!...

alrite as for todae..we had do go back to sch...such a drag!...haiz but it was quite fun actualli...and deb, addie and me insisted on leaving earli as we wanted to go to deb's fren's hse...we met deb's sister at tanah merah station..(omi son they look alike!)..yup and den we took the hse..both me and addie were gettin bored.and i decided to play a prank on deb!!!...i called her hp..n told her tat me and addie is leaving ..den when she get down the bus both of us will pop up...!!ahaha..deb's expression was priceless..she look soo funnie!...anw..we met her fren chris(hu reminded me of my beloved mr robb)and a few of her other frens..they sure are a fun grp of ppl!!...yup thks deb for bringin us dere...and thks addie for leaving wiv me too....apologies to deb tat we cant stay longer..next time la ok..:)...

No comments: