Monday, August 28, 2006

hey hey... owell...i noe it's been sooo long since i last blog...
it's been a long stretch of stuff gg on...i even have to go back to sch on sat from 10am to 8pm...arg....isnt tat 10 hrs!!!!
yup...and soo todae i have my prelims...it's english...o well i dun tink i do well in my writing....but the compre shud b ok...at least i hope o'll do better...
yea...sooo aft sch...me and dee went to PL munch and study...we realli tried to study but i guess we were both to tired...and the environment dere wasnt soo condusive....sooo we went home quite soon...
and den i rmb tat i promised bro mingjie tat i will go to his working place 2 study...sooo i went..erm i tink that place is quite condusive lo...anw i've decided to sign up dere...realli i can study dere!
yupyup...den aft tat bro mingjie gg to meet his gf soo he pei me walk home lolx...tok alot bout SU...
o gosh...i need to head back to mugging for my ss...!..tata...

No comments: