Thursday, August 24, 2006

an exciting series of events...

hahaz...i think todae was a realli eventful dae..
alrite nutting much happen in sch soo i'm gonna start wiv wad happen after sch..
me esther and shelly went to the airport to study...hahahaz...i love gg to airport..the place is big..so anw...the three of us head of to popeye at terminal 1...the food is good...:)...and u noe wad everything that came out of shellys mouth came out eventually...she spit her coke...food came out frm her mouth and evil laughter kept on erupting frm her lo...yea and i saw felicia..!!! she have finally put on a little more weight...she was super skinny...!yea and shes grown pretty surrounded by the hunks ay girl...yeap.. an esther taught me math!! seriously i tink she's soo much better than my maths teacher in sch...sooo we studied studied studied and we went back hm...shelly that evil woman didn take mrt wiv us!!...anw soo esther took mrt wiv me..den when we get down from tanah merah mrt...that amazing girl drop her ipod into the hole...i shant go into much detail abt the stares and oohs we got, but den hor she gave herself and myself a fright...we were soo afraid that her ipod will b crushed as the mrt passes...praise god that her ipod came back in a piece man!o wait it isnt even hers!and den she didn want to go hm soo she came to my hse...lolx...and she saw sum of my fotos..and my mum cook udon for us...hurhur..mum's soo cute... and den she had to go soo i sent her off lo...
erm soo todae was fun...i guess..and esther's ipod incident was traumatizing!

No comments: