Tuesday, November 06, 2007

let's just say i enjoyed myself the past 2 days.... yesterday i went to love's house to chill out..and his aunt came...she brought love's mum, sis and bro and us to go for japanese food! the food was awesome.... greeat and we were all so full that we thought we were going to explode. i'm ecstatic cos i had spent the whole entire day with my lulu!:D
today well i met up with him to collect his passport at lavender...we spent a lot of time waiting for his passport but that's a plus for me cos i got to spend time with him and he accompanied me at home today :) now if only everyday is like that and i get to spend time with him...

hais but here's the bad news i wont get to see him tmr..... i noe i'm going to miss him badly.. crazily...lols.... it sounds crazy how i'm so attached to him and long to meet him every day....but well i cant help it....seems odd to spend a day without him...

i've been thinking about that nightmare lately..some of my nightmares became true...
but this must be my worse nightmare ever....i'm scared...

No comments: