Tuesday, November 20, 2007

i'm startin to think about the list of people to give christmas presents too! here's a couple of them, my choutou, romei, leon and mum!. so i'm going to SAVE MY MONEY FROM NOW ON! and people please constantly remind me to save my money! well christmas has always been one day i look forward to each year. i like how everyone exchange gift with one another, send greetings, get together without having intentions of collecting 'hongbaos'..and spend time with the ones we loved! i've got plans for my choutou!...actually i've been wanting to spend my christmas with him, it would had been our first christmas together...but well he had to go for a family trip with his entire family.... i'm not angry or anything though i mean it doesnt matter as long as he enjoys himself, it sounds rather fun i was actually invited but the cars had limited seats...but i'm not freaking out... i have surprises...which i arent gonna tell now cause he reads! heheheh!

lately it seems like i have alot of wedding to attend! there's tmr... one of the girls i use to play with when i was little... and den my cousin.....well it seems like i had attended lots of weddings this year.... it gets irritating though.. i have to go st8 dere aft sch.... just to doll myself up... i dun deny liking to dress up but it gets tired after one whole day of sch...


to end off...i love my choutou!(there's only one louis chen, one choutou)

No comments: