Sunday, November 25, 2007

i know i havent been blogging lately, but o well let me just blog about the past 3 days.

on fri: there was suppose to be a bbq with all db mates, love and me went to his house first to rest. i was starting to feel a lil unwell so we both took a nap. then i woke up feeling terrible and love told me i was really hot(fever i mean). his family wasnt around and i was really restless, so love let me stay at his house late. he took care of me! he brought me water whenever i needed them, and attempted to cheer me up whenever iwas awake, he was just so sweet!!! i must say i was really unwell that night i was giddy, sleepy, cold. and when we were both below his house flagging for a cab i vomited and i know i made love worried.

on sat: me and love went to watch enchanted at vivo city, i was starting to have gastric. and i know i wasnt as active as usual and love keep asking if i was ok! i'm sorry love if i was still a lil restless that day, but u made my day just accompanying me!:)

and well today i went out with love and family aft training, he couldnt go cause he was having a fever. which was most likely from me..but well i have a great day with them..

i feel loved, i know he loves me! sometimes simple things that he do makes me go AWWW, and simply an 'i love u' from him makes my day, i didnt even feel awful when i vomited in front of him, i knew he wouldnt mind!....true love kiss? i got loads from him alr!

No comments: