Thursday, October 25, 2007

yes! so yesterday was my birthday!!! i celebrated it with love, mum, dad and the db girls! let's start with how the db girls celebrated for me! i went with sipei , jerean and yvonne for an shl talk. then we went to food haven. van popped out with the birthday box so i thought it was cake inside naturally... then she opened and it happened to be cheese tofu...-.-
aft tat noelle came with the cake! chocolate cake!!! :D after that they smeared the cake at me and then we took random fotos...


see how yvonne cant lay of me!
notive yvonne's hands again and how happy she is!

so when sch ended i went to love's house!!! we did rj at his house collected his camera and waited for him to bath. we went to find mum and dad at paragon on the way there love bought me flowers and we all went to a spaghetti restaurant!!!! we ate lotsa food and love took lots of fotos...but i dun have them now!!! but anyway thanks love for the card and flowers! and thank you for spending time with me! i enjoyed myself very much! mum bought me my crumpler!!!

No comments: