Sunday, October 14, 2007

i'll just start things from ytd..

i indeed went to the stadium...well i did not regret i did quite alot of catching up with romei and she told me about her stories and lil scandals in sabah! i was pretty much missing my love though i called him when i reach my place. and he came dwn just to spent some time at the soya bean shop!!! and todae well i went for training love didnt go though! tsk tsk he's a naughty boy! any way he's family came to fetch me at seletar (so sweet! thanks aunty and uncle) to go collect my love's camera! i think his dad is soo cool! he bought love his camera and even bought him a better bag to store all his camera and kit.... and his daddy treat me to lunch too! i spent some time at his house! and den it was time to go! i'm super happy for my love! he finally got his well deserved camera! and he had saved so long for it! but now i'm third hor laogong!:p

there's other stuff i wanna rant...but i'll do it next time!!! i have forever! for now!
dear dear i love u!

i hate myself tonight

No comments: