Sunday, October 21, 2007

the airport

Yesterday was super fun! i went out with with love's family. I think his family are really fun people and all of them are friendly! :) we went to the airport and of course everybody was waiting in anticipation for his cousin to come expecially debbie his cousin's wife! And when he came out, debbie and his cousin hugged and both his cousin's mummy and wife was crying!!!
Well i was gettin a lil tad bit emotional(dun blame me, it was pms) anyway it was sooo sweet, i almost teared but i'm glad i didn or it'll be super embarassing!!! hhaha but i can just imagine if love were to go overseas next time, i'll probably be like debbie!!! o man i cant even imagine so many months without my love! and if i have a son next time i'll prob cry too!!!
Well ok so aft everything in the airport we went down to ECP where love took many many pictures and we all did some catching up...it's just nice u know, like when all of them gather to talk about anything ...i envy such gatherings! Probably because my family rarely has such outings except during chinese new year where we meet up at my granny's place. My love also took many nice scenery shots and yes me with some of his relatives... :D I would had love to stay much longer but it was late! love had a race for the next day, and we were all pretty tired.
the day ended off well!!! and love thanks for bringing me there!! i had so much fun! and best of all i love it when we spent so much time together!!!! Need i say anymore, u know i love u. :)

No comments: