Wednesday, July 19, 2006

grad's nite

reasons why i shouldn't go for grad's nite:
1.i look horrible in white
2.what if i cant find a suitable dress
3.all the makeup and all is gonna b troublesome
4.i could use the chance to meet my frens aft tat soo that i can laugh at them not being able to walk casually
5.i could stay at home to slack the entire dae
6.i do not need to b worried about getting embarassed by mum
7.dun hav to go on stage with some awful high heels
8.no need to worry about falling
9.dun hav to worry about ppl staring at u in the mrt
10.MY MUM MIGHT JUZ EMBARASSED ME!!!!
11.i look fat!
12.it's a waste of money
13.i might as well spend the money on prom nite where i can wear aniting i want...durh!!

reasons why i shud go for grad's nite:
1.i dun get to dressed up and look pretty everydae
2.it'll b nice to look at all my frens dressed up
3.deb and addie would prob kill me if i dun go
4.the 3 of us can go have supper together
5.i'm even thinking of inviting them to my hse for a slpover
6.it might b the last time 4.4 get together looking pretty
7.it'll b fun doing makeup with my frens
8....
9....
10.....

alrite soo i think not going still wins...erm now i've come to a conclusion that i'll most prob not go..unless my frens are realli good at persuading me man....

No comments: