Monday, July 17, 2006

falling into deep depression......

todae...was...boring...hahahaz...aiya still alrite la...erm had the mt list compre todae..so ended sch at 1...aft addie deb and myself joined rosie dey all..and we were making up stories..huhur sooo fun!!!!except for the part that includes me....erm..i was sleeping during the exam half the time kkz..the music that was played b4 the exam was so soothing that i started to sleep lo...sickening..and i was struggling to keep my eyes wide open during the entire thing..but luckily i tink i get most of my ans correct...hopefully i get a full mark...coz list comp is the easiest to score...

~recently it's been hard to control my emotions...i sorta feel like there's sumthing i gotta do..there's always those memories that keep on coming back to me!!...i'm like suddenly gg thru depressin coz i was crying myself to sleep ytd..i dun noe wad went wrong..but i thought i had to cry it all out, the stress recently, the hurt that was inflicted by certain ppl, the amount of ppl i miss so dearly, even the slightest thing makes me feel like screaming and crying...arg..sumhow the memories of how we were seem to come back again, do u still think of me aft the dae u step out of my life,coz right now...everything is slowly seeping in...it's hard to forget but i will..i'll try my best...~

no temptation has seized u except for what is common to man.and god is faithful; he will hot let u be tempted beyond what u can hear.but when u are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.
1 corinthians 10:13

No comments: