Monday, July 24, 2006

birthdays

hahahaz...ok haven been updating lately bcoz of all the assignments...ay yay...but coursework A is finally done..soo now we are left with the dreaded coursework B...
let me tok about ytd first...me and rome iwent to ps after church to pick a cake for amos...at the same time to look at prom dresses...the na few things happen in the mrt that just pisses her off!!!...and i lost my ez link card..omg i wass soo upset la....luckily got romei beside me if not i'll b bawling lo....yaya...anw yea...it waaaas amos b'dae ytd..i noe he wont b readin this...but o well HAPPY B'DAE AMOS!!!
ok as for todae...quite alot of funny stuff happen..hahahahaz...o and aft tutorial addie went to get muka rabbit...huhur...he's sooo cute!!!...
o ya..den todae on the mrt ...i saw HONG YUYANG FROM CAMPUS SUPERSTAR!!!...lolx...o my son..he onli looks alrite and everyone went head over heels...soo diao lo...

thank god for wonderful frens that walk by me thru trying times...i love u!!!
o ya deb b'dae is coming and i have n go shopping yet!!

No comments: