Wednesday, March 08, 2006

upset upset...bad bad dae

i'm super upset...disappointed.....if u nv waz serious den dun make it sound as if u will...
if u nooe tat u'll hurt me ...den u shouldn't hav initiated it...
search ur heart b4 even cumin to me...super worng move super super wrong....dun EVER let me c u...or tok to u....
my heart hurtz...realli hurtz....everything's over...but not the end of the world...i'm gonna stand up and b strong again watch me....
anw got my progress card..o man i did super badly...dis year the teachers std are super high....and mayb coz i wasn't quite ready frm the first dae of sch to realli go full drive...
pon tutorial todae...i'm super super super tired kkz...and wasn't feelin dat well...din go get an mc...too upset le...soo now teacher called and tell me to betta get an mc...bleh die le la....haiz..hope she's 4get....
o man..it's been a bad week....!!!

No comments: