Thursday, March 16, 2006

arh...romei is back!!!...hurhur...i tok to her juz now...told her y i waz soo high...:P...
and wow her trip sounds funn.....doin all the village stuff...and able to see fireworks...light up herself de kkz...!!!...dun play play..but she did sumting soo wrong....how can she forget me durin such fun!!!!T.T...
ooo and she told me she got a hansome cuzzin...erm...romei haven been doin anyting norti hav u!!!...
whahahaha...
o welll i'm glad shes back...gettin back to the fone bussiness now!!

arh....i'm soo lazy to do my work....i still hav geog hmwork....5 source based qns and 3 more nespaper articles to do..
but here i am lazing around....hurhur...o.0...
OPPS....

o and ppl...i might not b holdin to my fone dis daes....hurhur my mum took it coz i spent too much!!!!.....

No comments: