Thursday, March 09, 2006

i tot i could trust u
i tot u could mend my broken feelings..
i tot u would stand by me
i tot u meant wad u sae...
i tot we'll nv end
i tot wrong...
and here i am alone!
it nv realli started
but i tot those words were frm ur heart
u told me to not b sad
u told me to not b angry...
u told me it was for fun..
u expect me to forgive u lyk nutting ever happen..
i doubt so
i need time...
u told me tat u'll still b by my side..
but i dun nid u now!!...
i dun wish to tok to u


but would i b able to help it coz i still miss u...
if i didn't had text tat message..
den mayb all these wouldnt hav happen..
right this moment when u are enjooyin ur self and being happy...
i'm here alone

haiz..todae bad dae too la!!!....mummy make me ps...!....anw i'm still not in the mood..and i'm still angry...i need the strength...
ppl dun worry...i juz need time to heal those wounds

No comments: