Sunday, February 03, 2008

now i haven been blogging for a long while! alot of things happen but i just was lazy!

but well let's just talk abou today before i talk about other things!

it was HAPPY 9TH MONTH FOR LOVE AND ME TODAY! haha....yeap he took leave today, and we went to marina square to have seoul garden, and he brought me to crocs to try some of them on..and it's really pretty nice. hahaha he was like an experienced crocs salesman already, there was no need to get the staff dere to help! and yes it was so nice to see him after spending 1 and 1/2 a day without him! he came to my house and we played with yoko together! haha and we took super cute shots of yoko!

and yes over the past few days that i didn blog...ive gotten yoko! he's a joy man! but he gets really naughty and poops around...im gonna have to train him during the holidays! i miss love during trainings, but i'm ok.. i need time to get use to it though... but still i love u dear!
:)


thanks for this great day
thanks for taking time off for me
im glad we've gone through this much
and im sure theres so much more.
thanks for accepting me,
putting up with my lil tantrums
and loving me.
i love u dear!

No comments: