Sunday, February 10, 2008

hmmm yes i guess everyone would blog about hw they spend their cny now...let me just give a short summary.... first day was with my own family in the day...and den in the evening i joined love at his granny's hse...and again ihad fun.. taking pics that i'll update soon.... lols... the sond day was the best though, i joined love and his entired family....we had agreat dinner eating "golden pillow" and watched a late night movie, chang jiang 7 hao together...i thought the show was really nice..that alien puppy reminded me of yoko! 3rd day of new year, was with church mates and they came to my house...and so today... i went to church visited romei's house awhile and spend time and love's family to celebrate his grandpa's b'dae! HAPPY B'DAY GONG GONG! the food was simply delicious! i really had fun today! thanks love, you've made my day!

lately dreams seemed so real..i wish they'll never happen.

No comments: