Saturday, December 01, 2007

today was my cousin's big day! i tell u it was super tiring! i woke up at 6am so that i could reach her house by 7am to doll up and all! my cousin was extremely pretty!:D and they spent so much on the wedding -.- about like 60k! gosh i would not be an expensive bride, my GROOM! hehe...but well the money did her good she look awesome! and i teared when she did her speech to my cousin and my aunt..it's hard to explain. but well i always admire those who got married... how they are so prepared to take this big step in life! congrats cousin! so i had to skipped training today! but i'll be going tmr! i miss my dear dear too! SO TERRIBLY MUCH!...

THERE'S MANY THINGS I WANNA SAY BUT MAYBE SOMETIME SOON! I'M TIRED! FOTOS ON THE WEDDING MIGHT BE UP IF I MANAGE TO GET THEM...

No comments: