Saturday, December 15, 2007

i went for wet training today! it's pretty much boring! almost all of the girls wasnt here... but well at least the seniors were there to accompany me..love sent me home today! so awesome! i love it when there's someone accompanying me home! i mean girls dont u like it when ur guy sent u home! we slacked at my house and watch 'who slept with her'...it's not some r21 show... it's really funny and me and love were laughing our ass off! mum cooked and soon after he had to go...i miss my dear dear though he's only been away from me for 2 hours.

sigh ive got bad news!!!! the pus on my eyes return again! THE PUS KEEPS FLOWING! i dont noe why it come back! but luckily there isnt training for a few weeks so i can put my eyes to some rest! i hope i get a lil better tmr! i'll prob wont wear my contacts for the next few weeks...
so peeps, prepare for GEEKY JEANS! :S


i dread for next sat to come, love's going to m'sia for FIVE DAYS...i bet i would be damn bored on those five days and prob thinking of him all the time. and worst still we cant msg one another cause of the bills.i keep feeling upset that i cant go, i know love had wanted me to go badly too, but o well.. sigh. it's ok love, please go ahead and have fun, just miss me from time to time can? i'm going to spend all my days the next week with him accept for prob just one day to buy his present! hehehe...dear..I'LL MISS U AND I LOVE U!

No comments: