Sunday, August 12, 2007

hey people!
it's been a long time since i last updated my blog!
here's a few things i did the past few daes!...on thurs it was national dae!
i went wiv dear dear in the afternoon to hang out wiv his bruddas...
then later in the night
i had to leave first to find my mum
to watch fireworks from my aunts office!
it was super boring! but the fireworks was awesome!

the next dae we were suppose to have training!
but i couldnt go!!!
coz i had to attend my cousins wedding!
my mum made me dressed up!
i really didn want too!!
and i was soo tired!!!!
but o well she made me wear my grad's night dress again!
and i was missing my love soo much!!!



sat and suns was spent on training!!!
i was damn tired!!
but o well all was good coz i got to spent time wiv my dear dear aft training!
lolx..
okok..i shall stop here
i prob tok about todae a little later!
i hate VB MAN!


No comments: