Wednesday, August 01, 2007

bad news or good news first?

hmm....BAD NEWS FIRST!
The lump on my left eye grew again!
it's huge plus painful!
but i dun dare to go to the doctor!!!! dey'll want to put the knife in my eye!

GOOD NEWS NOW!

1.i had fun during J.U.M.P ytd...

  • i partied and dance wiv the db girls!...
  • i spent time wiv dear dear!
  • i had fun with dear dear!
  • i spent most of the time with dear dear!

2. i had training today..

  • erm ok dat doesnt sound too good but it starts becoming fun when u get to chill out and train with the rest of girls!!!(sorry simin...i noe i gave u a hard time.. :D i'll buck up!)

3. early celebration with dear dear

  • yeap...it's suppose to be our 3rd month this fri!!!!but since we would have training on fri we celebrated it todae! we went to orchard...we headed to paragon first to pass mama the housekeys... and den we went seoul garden to eat! it was my treat coz baby treat me the last time le!!! at sakae sushi! i'm glad i could spent time wiv dear dear!!! it was good enuff! although it wasnt the whole entire day! but nvm wad..coz sat aso no training... den sat aso can spend time together le!

DEAR DEAR!!! I LOVE U!

I'M SOOO HAPPY TODAY THAT I CAN SPEND TIME WIV U!!!

MUACKXMUACKX!

No comments: