Monday, April 30, 2007

hey....i'm awake at this unexpected time 9.10 when i slept at almost 5.30 ytd....sooooi had almost 4 hours of sleep....hmmmm..but i'm feeling better coz i ate medicine ytd...and i broke out in cold sweat.
o ya my fav senior douglas wrote thie poem for me
(look at it's real real sweet....and it proves that i'm cuter than shilesse!) :

Hers truly

She's a rebel, she's a saint
Who is this girl, I'll restrain
Acquaintances we regard as 'once'
But now we are just souls entwined
In a manner not the mind engulfs
But confidants here to talk about
Face to face, on the phone
We mostly choose to type instead
But though sometimes we're far apart
Don't worry, girl, here's my heart
I think she's cute, she doesn't know
But now I guess the whole world knows!

The girl knows who she is.

there see!!!! he's sooo sweet....my heart is melting!!!! sooo poetic....!!!!lalalalalala~

No comments: