Tuesday, April 10, 2007

hey hey hey peeps!!!!!
since i haven been updating my blog.....let me juz update u guys on wad had been happening lately...this few daes my house is renovating and soo the entire hse is in a mess!!!
last sun(080407):
i had church....
and den after youth i saw smelly yvonne... n dearest esther and zan.....so i walked wiv dem to CU.....lolxxx......so tat dearest von can make her handsome dude..... hehehhez....
yea and the guys crosby yeechuan and two other guys....plus vonne me and esther went to play pool....apparently they are all very small boys and girls and i was the only one wiv an IC....
hahahaz but o man it was sooo paiseh i couldnt play well...den wen we play double "yvonne and crosby) and (yeechuan and me) i was like dragging yeechuan down.....yeayea but it was quite fun...and the sight of crosby and vonne being soo mushy gave me the goosebumps man....!!!!!

this mon(080407):
me and romei had an outing together!!!! we went to orchard at first to shop and romei for the first time bought more stuff than me!!!isnt it awesome lolx!!!! hahahahaz and den we went to bugis to eat sakae....its good food man!!!! and den later we met amos to buy his sis stuff...

No comments: